Forgot your Asus Zenfone Laser unlock pattern? Follow this steps to unlock your device.
We’re going to do hard reset Asus Zenfone Laser – just follow this steps:
1. Before beginning, check if your phone is fully charged. If not, please go plug it and wait until it is.
2. Once the phone is charged, press the Power-button to turn off your device.
3. Once the phone is turned off, simultaneously press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. You can release the buttons once the Asus logo appears on screen.
4. The phone will be entering the Android Recovery mode, displaying a menu of options. Use the Volume-Down-button to select the “Recovery” option,press the Power-button to confirm the selection, then release.
5. The Android logo should appear on screen. Once this happens, press the Power-button again, and hold it there. While holding the Power button, press the Volume up button once. A menu with options will appear on screen.
6. Use the Volume-down-button-to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option.Press the Power-button to confirm. A menu with options will appear on screen.
7. Use the Volume-down button-to select the “Yes-delete all user data” option.Press the Power-button to confirm. A menu with options will appear on screen.
8. Select the “Reboot system now” option, press Power-button to confirm.