By performing this operation of hard reset will restore the phone factory settings. You can use any the methods bellow in order to reset the Alcatel One Touch pop:
This method is applied by use of the menu of Alcatel One Touch pop.
1. Tap on menu icon from Alcatel One Touch pop.
2. Then select “settings”. Choose backup and reset highlight “factory data reset”.
3. Next select “delete all user data” and then wait hard reset procedure to be done.
For this method it performs external hard reset of Alcatel One Touch pop.
1. First turn off Alcatel One Touch pop.
2. Enter Alcatel One Touch pop in recovery mode by combining Power button and Volume Up.
3. Select “wipe data the factory reset”.
4. Use Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll down and up then press Power button to select any option.
5. Clear cache if it is still slow.
6. From the menu select the “wipe cache partition”.
7. Return to main, select the button “reboot system now” and the process will be complete.