We have 2 ways to do hard reset you BlackBerry Dtec device. But first you should to know that this procces will erase all your info. So make copy your photo, video, contacts and other important info. You can make backup to your sd card. Dont forget to turn out your sdcard and simcard if there are any info.
Hard Reset BLACKBERRY DTEK 50/60 by Menu:
- Make sure the battery is >50%
- Turn on your smartphone
- Don’t forget to backup all important data
- Go to Menu > Setting > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to continue and confirm you ready to do factory reset
Hard Reset BlackBerry DTEK50/60 by button:
- Turn off the your smartphone
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see BlackBerry logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.