Are you having difficulty with your Huawei U8665 and have no idea how to fix it? In this case, you need to hard reset your Huawei Fusion ATT to return it to the factory settings – just like you had when you initially bought it.
However, before you hard reset Huawei u8652, it is important to back up all of your crucial data by sending it to your memory card, SIM card or your personal computer. This is because resetting the device will delete all the existing data permanently. So, let’s have a look at how to do a hard reset on Huawei u8652.
Using Software Upgrade:
- If you have not turned the device off, turn it off.
- Press and hold the power key plus the volume key at the same time.
- After the appearance of both the android and the Huawei logo, you will see a blue screen containing all the settings you need to reset your handset. Release the power and volume up keys.
- Scroll to FACTORY RESET/WIPE DATA and hold the power key to verify the initiation of the master reset.
- Scroll down to Yes.
- Press the handsets power on key to verify your decision to delete the user data.
- When the factory reset is complete, press reboot system and confirm the action by pressing the power key.
- The handset will turn off and on again. After being powered on, you will need to go through the normal device setup steps.
If you carefully follow the above steps, you will be able to wipe out all of your data and reset your device.
How to do it from menu
- On the device settings display, select privacy and then factory reset.
- If prompted, select reset device and then select erase all data. The handset resets the factory settings and then reboots.
Before you take your device to a phone repair shop or even get a new gadget, you should try the above procedures to help fix your phone. First, make sure that your phone is charged up to 70 percent, and then backup all the data that you will require including phonebook, email, messages, Music, and settings. Also, remove the SD card and SIM card. After performing the hard rest procedure described above, you will not be able to recover the data, so it is important to backup all important data online.