Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A3 normally is done if it is slow and takes long to start some applications. By performing this operation will restore the phone factory settings. You can use any of the methods bellow:
External hard reset of Samsung Galaxy A3.
– First turn off Samsung Galaxy A3.
– Enter Samsung Galaxy A3 in recovery mode.
– Select “wipe data the factory reset”.
– Use Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll down and up then press Power button to select any option.
– Clear cache if it is still slow.
– From the menu select the “wipe cache partition”.
– Return to main, select the button “reboot system now” and the process will be complete.
Use of the menu of Samsung Galaxy A3.
– Tap on menu icon from Samsung Galaxy A3.
– Then select “settings”. Choose backup and reset highlight “factory data reset”.
– Next select “reset phone” and then wait hard reset procedure to be completed.