Feel free to experiment with every one of the settings on your TV without the stress that you might to permanently change your TV settings. Numerous individuals are excessively frustrated by their TVs, making it impossible to change anything, and that is the reason Panasonic TVs have reset options that permit you to repair any settings you make back to manufacturing plant defaults. Every individual has diverse preferences, so customizing your TV’s settings will permit you to tune your TV the path you like it.
Steps to follow
1. Press the “Menu” button. The button on the remote accompany your Panasonic TV. Under the “Picture” option, another rundown of options will appear. Select “Reset” to reset all picture changes in accordance with plant default settings aside from the “Propelled Picture” setting. This stride just resets “Picture” options. To reset “Audio” or “Setup” options, proceed to the accompanying steps.
2. Press the “Menu” button on the remote that accompanied your Panasonic TV. Under the “Audio” option another rundown of options will appear. Select “Reset” to reset “Bass,” “Treble” and “Balance” changes in accordance with industrial facility default settings. This stride just resets audio options; to reset “Setup” options proceed to the accompanying step.
3. Press the “Menu” button on the remote . Under the “Setup” option, another rundown of options will be availed. Select “Reset” option to reset all the preferences in the “Setup” segment, for example, channel settings.
Alternatively, if the detailed instructions don’t favor you,below are simplified steps that will too assist you with resetting your Panasonic Smart TV.
1. If the TV is off or in standby, switch on and set to view a TV channel.
2. By use of buttons situated on the front panel on the TV, press hold the Function [F] button
3. by use of the buttons on the front panel of your TV, press and hold the Volume [-] button
4. Just as in step , press and hold the data [/} button on the remote control
Incase this procedure has been accepted, the TV will demonstrate that it is performing a “Self-check”. Toward the Self’s end “- Check”, switch off the TV and unplug it from the mains for no less than 20 seconds. When you connect the TV back to the mains and switch on it will perform a full “first time installation”.
1. If the TV is in standby mode or off, switch on and set rightly to view a TV channel
2. By use of the buttons on the front panel of your TV, press the button labeled Function [FCN]
3. By use of buttons on the front panel of your TV, press the Volume [-] until a message appear on screen.