How to do hard reset Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone’s?
Hard Resetting process:
- Switch off your telephone by force key.
- Presently press and hold the Volume Down + Power catch at the same time for a few moments.
- Press Volume Down to choose alternative “Recovery”, and press Power catch to affirm.
- When the Android Image appears on the screen hold down the Power key for two or three seconds.
- While you holding the Power catch rapidly press the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Down to pick “wipe information/manufacturing to reset”, and afterward push the Power key to affirm.
- Select “Yes- – erase all client information”.
- Use Volume Down catch to scroll with Power key to choose.
To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
If phone work fine you can do it in menu > Settings>Backup>Factory reset