The Bravis Next Phone is a quad-core android phone. By default, it is operating under the Android Operating System 4.4.2. As such, the hard reset procedure is basic and simple enough.
Do note that hard resets remove a majority of information in your phone make sure you have all the data backed up beforehand.
Follow these instructions and you’ll be able to reset your Bravis NEXT phone easily.
1. Open the phone’s Settings application.
2. Select “Backup and Reset”
3. Scroll all the way down to “Factory Reset”
4. Click on “Factory Data Reset” to delete all data and restore your phone’s factory settings.
5. If your phone also has an SD card attached to it, you may also erase the data there by checking the bottom of the screen.
6. In the next window, click on “erase everything”
If you have followed the steps properly, your Bravis Next phone will then proceed to delete all the data and automatically begin restoring your phone to its factory settings.