Hard reset Motorola Moto G normally is done if it is slow and takes long to respond. By performing this operation will restore the phone factory settings . You can use any of stock recovery image bellow:
Classic method to Hard Reset Motorola Moto G
This method is applied by use of the menu of Motorola Moto G.
– Tap on menu icon from Motorola Moto G.
– Then select settings. Choose backup and reset followed by factory data reset.
– Up next select reset phone and then wait hard reset procedure to be completed.
Manual method to Hard Reset Motorola Moto G
For this method it performs external hard reset of Motorola Moto G.
– First turn off Motorola Moto G. Enter Motorola Moto G in recovery mode.
– select “wipe data the factory reset”.
– Use Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to scroll down and up then press Power button to select any option option.
– Clear cache if it is still slow.
– From the menu select the “wipe cache partition”.
– Return to main ,select the button “reboot system now” and the process will be complete.