Hard reset LG H324 is similar to this device:
– LG G3 S LTE D722;
– LG G3 S D724;
– LG G3 Stylus D690;
– LG G3 Dual-LTE D856;
– LG G3 D855.
Start by switching off your cell phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
Next, hold down the Volume Down and Power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.
- When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the Power key, keep pressing the Volume Down and then press once more the Power button.
- After that you should see the factory reset menu on your screen.
- You should confirm process by choosing appropriate options. Use Volume rockers to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Wait to complete the operation.
- Success! The hard reset has just been completed.
- If the display is off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings.
- Select General and then Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
How do you hard reset LG H324? With a proper guide, you will understand the procedure especially when looking for ways that you can use when doing it right. These are the three steps to follow:
The hard reset LG H324 by switching it on when you need to use it. Since it is compatible with the LG Leon H324, you will be able to make reset it easily depending on the OS that you do use in your phone.
You must have imported environmental to the PC materials when trying to erase all the information you would have had during the process. It is important that you choose different colors ranging from black, white, and golden, brown to bright red from the given market. You can ensure that you use the software well when erasing your phone.
You should restart your phone after hard setting it. You should ensure that it works when you need to hard reset LG H324.