There are few ways to do hard reset Blackberry Curve 9360
- Scroll to all panel and tap the Options icon.
- Security > Security Wipe.
- Then choose what you want to wipe.
- Enter “blackberry” in the text field, and tap Wipe Data.
Press and hold the ALT and then the right aA + del key at the same time. Thant All. After it your phone will reboot and start again. It will erase all your data and will be as new one from factory.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily remove all apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
To turn on safe mode and use it to fix app problems, follow these steps:
- Remove the battery from the device and reinsert.
- When the red LED goes out, hold the Back Arrow / Escape key.
- Continue holding the Escape key until you see the Safe Mode prompt.
- Release the Escape key and click Ok.