Make sure your battery is fully charged, recommended that your battery was 80 percents of capacity. Also make backup, because your data may be deleted.<>
- – Go to menu: System Setting
- – Select Backup and Reset
- – Factory Data Reset
- – Reset Phone
- – Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on LENOVO K5 PLUS
- – Next will continue to reset hard process to restore factory default.
Hard Reset LENOVO K5 PLUS Using Hardware Keys:
1. Make sure your battery is fully charged; we recommended that your battery has 80% power
2. Always back up your important data that store in LENOVO K5 PLUS. See this guide
3. Turn Off your LENOVO K5 PLUS by Hold and press Power Button for a second.
4. Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your LENOVO K5 PLUS smartphone.
5. Then press and hold a combination key Volume UP + Power button.
6. Release all button when you see a menu.
7. On the menu, you can select recovery option.
8. Then you will see Lenovo Logo on your big screen
9. Wait a minute; then you will enter Android System Recovery menu.
10. To navigate the menu on this screen, you can use volume up and volume down, then use the power button to execute your selection.
11. Now, select Wipe data/Factory reset using volume down and confirm it using the power button.
12. On the next screen, you must select yes — delete all user data.
13. Now your phone will start to process erase / wipe all data in your device.
14. After finish, the system will return to the main recovery menu, now select reboot.
15. You can wait a while for device to reboot system
16. Done, your hard reset process success now.
Ours Congratulation! Your phone are working fine again. If this two ways cant help you to do hard reset then you need to visit service center because it looks like it is technical problem