Are you have been experiencing technical difficulties with your Amazon Kindle Fire? Then you may need to follow the simple steps provided within this article for performing a hard reset.
Keep on reading to confirm whether or not a hard reset is the best option for you, and if it is, you will learn right now, exactly how to do it.
For starters, you should know that by completing the hard reset an Amazon Kindle Fire would restore all of your settings to its original default settings.
It is highly recommended to really consider backing up all of your current settings and or preferences because things like your game progress and third-party applications along with in-app purchases may or may not become erased or even lost by doing a hard reset.
There are some things to take note of first before deciding to following though with the actual hard reset.
Here are some questions to answer before you decide on a hard reset an Amazon Kindle Fire:
• Have you been experiencing technical difficulties?
• Have you been locked out of your tablet?
• Did you happen to forget your password?
• Do you want wipe your tablet(s) completely clean in order to give it away to someone else or to maybe resell it?
If you have already deemed it necessary to hard reset your Amazon Kindle Fire, you can follow these brief but simple steps to do so.
What you need to do in order to perform a hard reset an Amazon Kindle Fire:
1. Swipe down from the top of your screen and go to your Settings.
2. Tap the Device Options button, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
3. Tap the Reset option and tap yes to confirm that you want to reset to factory defaults, and then you’re done!
I just want to say congratulations for performing a hard reset on your Amazon Kindle Fire tablet! Your Amazon Kindle Fire should be reset and you can proceed to download your previously purchased games and applications from the Google Play store or from your cloud storage device or website service.