The hard reset Apple iPhone 6 will be necessary when the becomes unresponsive and doesn’t perform normally. Hard reset erases all the information in your phone hence the need to backup all the information. The hard reset process can be done on either an iPhone or desktop. We will discuss the two methods to enable you to make a choice.
Method 1: Hard reset Apple Iphone 6s using menu
1. Go to settings and click on general
2. Click on the bottom tap written reset
3. Click on erase for the deletion process to start.
4. The I phone will then restart after completion of the process.
Method 2: hard rest from the desktop
1. Connect the phone to a desktop
2. Launch the I tunes
3. Click on the I phone button once its detected on the desktop
4. Click on the restore button for the process to begin.
5. The iPhone will then restart after completion of the process.