So you reset your device as new as it was when you bought it, after you have overlooked your power on security secret.
- In the first place, things initially you need to do are turn off the device by holding the power button.
- Simultaneously, hold the volume up button and the power key for a moment.
- Before long, an android logo will show up and at this stage your are ready.
- Hold the power key to enter recovery mode.
- Use Volume key to choose “wipe information/ reset” and tap the Power key to confirm Pick Yes, and afterward select Reboot System Now to restart your device.
- Well done! The device is already reset.
The Second Option To hard reset Alcatel One Touch 7041D
In the event that the display is turned off, press the Power key to wake the phone.
At that point choose the Backup user data and Reset folder options and choose Factory Data Reset.
Choose Reset Phone then Erase Everything and the telephone will start restoring.
Success! The hard reset has quite recently been performed.