Last post about Samsung smart Tv was about How To Factory Reset Your Samsung Smart TV by using remote keypad. This method is apply when the Menu on your Tv is not Working. But if it work and you want to reset you Samsung Smart Tv to default settings – follow this steps.
This instruction will work with this Model Series
If you have older Series please read instruction in the end of this post.
But before we can start you should to know what will be with you Device:
- all setting will reset to default
- all channel will be deleted.
Hard reset Samsung Smart Tv By using menu:
- Turn On
- Press Menu (or Home > Settings on display)
- Find <<Support>> and select it
- Then find SelfDiagnostic and press it.
- Next <<Reset>>
- Enter Pin Code (0000) if you change it so enter your own. If you forgot it read how to reset pin code here
- Press Yes to confirm Reset.
After it your Tv will turn off and then turn on.
Hard reset for older Samsung Tv Models
- Turn On Your Tv
- Press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds. The standby light should blink the entire time without interruption.
- The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OK to proceed in resetting the TV.
- After the TV completes the Factory Reset, the TV will automatically turn Off.
If hard reset didn’t solve your problem you can call to Samsung Customer Care.