Hello ladies and gentlemen’s! This instruction will apply to this Samsung Model:
Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t1
Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t2
Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550f
Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550fy
Samsung galaxy on5 sm-g550t
It is similar mobile phone with little difference in specs! Today we will speak about Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-g550. Hope you have not any problems with your device and here you are just for info about SM-g550. Continue reading
This instruction work with all Samsung Galaxy J3 model: J320FN (Europe); J320F (EMEA); J320F/DD (India); J320A (AT&T); J320P (Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost); J320M (LATAM); J320G (Asia). Also known as Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro in India with 16 GB storage & 2 GB RAM Continue reading
A hard reset is necessary, if you’re want to sale your phone, and want none of your private information to stay on the phone.
However, there are some problems that cannot be solved by just doing a soft reset and that’s when you have to Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1. Hard reset involves wiping your Samsung galaxy j1 of everything in its memory. It’s like reformatting your phone.
To do a hard reset Samsung galaxy j1 and similar device involves two methods:
This is the simplest and some people overlook this because they think that it’s not a proper hard reset but it is.
Just go to Start->Settings-> and then Clear Storage. Enter 1234 and then press yes. That’s it.
However, there are times that your phone becomes so unresponsive that it won’t even get pass the start-up screen. That’s when the second method comes in handy.
Press the camera and the communication button on the right side of the device simultaneously.
While keeping the buttons pressed, press the hole at the bottom of the device with the stylus.
Release the stylus but don’t release your hold on the camera and communication buttons.
The screen will turn black and then a message will appear that says to press the send button.
Press the call button (green phone button) on the device and while keeping the button pressed, release the camera and communication buttons.
There will be a message stating that the phone is being formatted. Release the send button.
You are now finished doing a hard reset on the Samsung galaxy j1.
Here straightforward tutorial which will help you on how to do hard reset at Samsung G900 Galaxy S5 4G LTE utilizing code, button mix or from settings menu.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5 from recuperation mode
1. For this system, you should enter your S5 in android recuperation mode
2. To do along these lines, you should switch of your Galaxy S5 and press and hold Power, Volume Up and Home buttons in the meantime.
3. Don’t discharge the buttons unless you see the recuperation mode screen.
5. Once your Samsung Galaxy S5 is in recuperation mode you can utilize “volume up” and “down buttons” to look here and there and “power button” to make a choice.
6. Presently scroll to”wipe information factory reset” and make a choice utilizing the “force button”.
That is It Hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy S5 utilizing code
1. For typical Factory Hard Reset of Galaxy S5, attempt this code: *#7780#
2. For Full Hard Resetting your Galaxy S5, attempt this code: *2767*3855# (it won’t request affirmation)
Hard Resetting Samsung Galaxy S5 from settings menu
1. Explore to Settings->Back up and reset->Factory information reset. also, tap on “Factory information reset”.
Kindly don’t neglect to give a check mark for “Reinforcement my information” and “Automatic restore” if a reinforcement and automatic restore of your Samsung Galaxy S5 is required after the hard reset.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850 (a,s,f) is a smart phone using android OS,v4.4.4, released in September 2014.
If you have problems or forgot lock code, you want to sold out, other program problems than you need to do hard reset.
Consideration before hard resetting:
Risks in hard reset include lose of valuable data such as images, documents, videos, contact numbers in the mobile phone storage. Therefore it is advisable to backup data in advance and take out simcard and sdcard
Steps in hard resetting Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850
1. Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone.
2. Remove all SD cards and Sim Cards.
3. Put the battery and press HOME BUTTON, VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON.Once Samsung logo appears on the screen release the home button.
4. After pressing the buttons and you see the Android logo stop pressing the keys.
5.”System Recovery Mode” appears, use volume down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press POWER BUTTON.
6. Select “reboot system now” and press POWER BUTTON.
If you can access your phone you can do it from menu too.
Just go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Erase everything.
There are many reasons why you would want to hard reset of your phone, however please read the warning in the end of the article before to proceed.
Here are 2 really easy ways to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800H:
I – For the first method, follow those simple instructions:
1. Shut down your device;
2. Press and hold in the same time the following buttons: “home” + “power” + “Volume up”;
3. When a new screen shows up, press the “volume up” and ” volume down” keys to go to the next fields ans choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Press the “power” key to confirm;
4. Confirm the process by selecting “yes” in the next screen;
5. Last but not least, select “reboot system now”.
II – For the second method, you can use the Android mobile system for the same result, and an even easier process. Follow the next steps:
1. Go to “Settings”;
2. In the “Personal” section, select “Back up and Reset”;
3. Select “Factory data reset”.
Note that we strongly recommend you to first use the “back up” section upper, please read the warning.
After proceeding to one of those methods, please wait until the phone restarts. As you can see, it was thought in order to not make it happen unintentionally.
Warning: doing a hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800H ends up in deleting all the data you have accumulated: personal data as well as software’s updates. Your phone will return as it was when you first used it. Once again, please make sure you have saved what you needed before to do it.
If you are researching on how to do a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192, then it means you are having trouble accessing your phone as not password is accepted. With doing a hard reset the only option, here are steps to follow to go about it?
The most important thing advice given when searching on how to do a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 is to charge the phone. With resets taking a lot of power and if the phone is not charged it can go black and never power up again.
Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192
- Hold the power button and select the power off option to shut down the phone.
- To hard reset hold the volume button and the power button and press firmly, until for the android logo to appear.
- After this a menu showing a number of question will appear, scroll down using the minus volume until you reach the reset option.
- After selecting this, another menu will appear asking whether you want to delete all date.
- To reach this scroll down until you reach the erase/delete all and chose yes for factory a hard factory reset.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H is the best cell phone in the most recent world.
How to do hard reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime G530H.
A the holding so as to start switch off your cellular telephone down the Power rocker for a short while Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few seconds.
As soon as the Samsung Logo shows up, you can discharge held keys.
In the following step select from menu “wipe information/factory reset” utilizing Volume buttons to explore and Home button to affirm.
Pick “Yes – erase all client information” to affirm the entire operation.After that select alternative “reboot framework now”. Well done! The hard reset has quite recently been performed. Second technique: Start by turninng on the device.From the Home Screen go to Menu and afterward to Settings.
Tap Backup and Reset and afterward Factory information reset. Afterwards pick Reset device. To affirm your decision select Erase everything. That’s all.
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J5 ?
Back-up your data before hard reset Samsung Galaxy. This will prevent the loss of applications, songs, videos, photos and other important and precious files in your phone. Go to settings then select backup & reset so as to back-up all the data and information in your phone.
But The best way is register Google Account and turn on Sync. After resseting or changing your phone for another one just enter login and pass and all your data will be restored.
And dont forget to take out sim cards and sdcard else it will be erased too.
There are 2ways to do hard reset: soft and hardware.
1st way: using button
1 Switch/turn off your Samsung Galaxy J5 J500H/DS or J5/510H
2 Press and hold the volume up button, power button and home key button. Press them together at the same time. Hold the buttons until an Android screen appears.
3 Use volume down to select the factory reset option. Press and hold the power button to select factory reset option.
4 Restart your phone. You will notice that your phone is completely wiped.
5 Set your phone again.
Another simple way on how you can reset your Sumsung Galaxy J5 J500/DS or
Galaxy J5 J510/H;
Unlock your phone > Home Screen > Menu and then go to Settings.
Find and Tap Backup & Reset > then find > Factory Data Reset.
Next press Reset device.
To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
This method is very simple and secure to use.
Hard resetting your phone ensures that it retains its original state it had as it left the manufacturer.
This articles entails a useful stepwise method on how you can hard reset Samsung SM-J110H/DS Galaxy J1.
Before you begin the process of hard resetting your phone, you should always switch it off to stop any power circulation.
Press down the power button for about two seconds then push and hold the up volume button and the home button simultaneously for a few seconds.
After a short time the recovery mode menu appear on the screen. Release the held keys.
The up and down power buttons can be used to toggle through the different options in this menu. But since we need to reset the phone, use the down volume button and select the option that says “Wipe data/Factory reset” and then press the power button to confirm.
Confirm the choice by selecting yes
Select the “reset system now” to restart the smartphone.
This is the final step and confirms successful hard resetting procedure.