Forgot your Asus Zenfone Laser unlock pattern? Follow this steps to unlock your device.
We’re going to do hard reset Asus Zenfone Laser – just follow this steps:
1. Before beginning, check if your phone is fully charged. If not, please go plug it and wait until it is.
2. Once the phone is charged, press the Power-button to turn off your device.
3. Once the phone is turned off, simultaneously press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons. You can release the buttons once the Asus logo appears on screen.
4. The phone will be entering the Android Recovery mode, displaying a menu of options. Use the Volume-Down-button to select the “Recovery” option,press the Power-button to confirm the selection, then release.
5. The Android logo should appear on screen. Once this happens, press the Power-button again, and hold it there. While holding the Power button, press the Volume up button once. A menu with options will appear on screen.
6. Use the Volume-down-button-to select the “wipe data/factory reset” option.Press the Power-button to confirm. A menu with options will appear on screen.
7. Use the Volume-down button-to select the “Yes-delete all user data” option.Press the Power-button to confirm. A menu with options will appear on screen.
8. Select the “Reboot system now” option, press Power-button to confirm.
There are two methods to hard reset your Asus ZenFone 5 mobile device. Before attempting any of the two methods, you should be aware of the fact that all data stored on the device will be lost after the reset.
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone
First switch off your phone as you would normally. Proceed to press and then hold the Volume up button and the power button concurrently. Release the keys only when you see menu on the screen. If the menu appears, press the volume down button to select ‘’Recovery’’ option, and push the power button to confirm. Select ‘’Yes, delete all user data’’. Still use the volume down button to scroll and the power key to select. To restart the phone choose ‘’Reboot system now’’. At this final step your hard reset is a success.
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone 2:
With your phone on, scroll tosettings and find backup and reset. Choose factory data reset and choose Reset Phone. You will be prompted for a safety code and then select Erase everything. Press Ok to confirm and the operation is done.
Note that method 1 only works with the phone off while method 2 only works when the phone is on.
Many a times, it is imperative to hard reset android cell phones due to a number of reasons.
For instance, it would take you a whole hour trying to delete messages singly or even photos in order to clean the phone memory.
That said, it is also worthy noting that some files might be hidden.
For owners of Asus ZenFone 4, below is how to hard reset it:
Hard reset Asus ZenFone 4
Turn off the phone
To hard reset Asus ZenFone 4, turning it off is imperative.
Press and hold the power and the volume up buttons
The volume up and power buttons should be pressed and held onto simultaneously until a menu pops up.
Select ‘Factory Reset’
After succesfully releasing the power and volume up buttons, from the menu that pops up, scroll down using the volume down button to select the ‘Factory Reset’ option. In order to confirm the selection, press the power button. It is as easy as that!
Hard resetting a phone refers to the process of restoring a phone to the state it was when it left the manufacturer.
This articles explains the process:
How to hard reset Asus ZenFone C.
You should begin by switching off your phone to stop any power flow in the handset.
Press and hold simultaneously the up volume button and the power button for a few seconds.
When you see the reset menu in the phone’s screen, release the held keys.
You can toggle through the various options by using the up or down volume keys. But since you need to hard reset your phone press the volume down button and select the “Factory Reset” option. Once selected, use the power button to confirm the selection.
Wait for the phone to do its reset procedure until you see the initial screen display that appears in a new phone. If the procedure is followed correctly, you successively reset your handset.
As with all electronics, any handset after some period of usage can be reset to its factory settings for any reason. You may need to change ownership of the handset, and therefore want the option of erasing some or all data in the phone’s internal memory or micro SD card. At times, a hard reset may be needed when the handset hangs and cannot perform effectively. The Garmin Asus Garminfone is no exception, and the following procedures apply when hard resetting is carried out.
It is very important to note that all data stored in the phone’s internal memory will be erased from the handset (Garmin-Asus Garminfone) when the procedure below is followed. The data stored in the micro SD card may or may not be erased. It is advisable that all personal files and data be backed up before commencing the process. If you wish to preserve data in the micro SD card, remove it before beginning the reset.
You have two options for resetting your Garmin Asus Garminfone.
Hard Reset Garmin Asus by Menu
- Press Menu from the Home display touch screen.
- Press Settings.
- Press the Menu key followed by Master Clear.
- If prompted, you may enter the password and finally press Yes to confirm.
- Wait for the formatting process to finish. The time it takes depends on the amount of data to be deleted.
- The handset will reboot automatically to factory settings.
Hard Reset Garmin Asus by button
This alternative method is recommended when the handset is frozen and the display touch screen is not working. Follow these steps, remembering to first back up any vital data:
- Remove all external power sources from the device.
- Then power off the handset. If it will not power off, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Navigation key to the left. Do not press the Up and Down keys simultaneously.
- Press and hold the Navigation and Power keys.
- Continue to hold the keys until Wipe User Data appears at the top of the screen.
- Release the buttons.
- Wait for about two minutes, until the handset has rebooted to its factory settings.
The above mentioned methods should yield good results so that you will continue to enjoy your Garmin device.