To Do Hard reset Greatcall Jitterbug Smart Phone follow these steps: (bu using Menu)
- Before you reset – .
- Settings menu.
- Backup & Reset. You may need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Put Factory data reset.
- Read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone.
- If you have a screen lock, you’ll need to enter your pattern, PIN, or password.
- Touch Erase everything to erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
- When your device has finished it will be reboot.
Hard reset by using Keys:
- Turn of your phone
- Press Vol Down and Power On/Off button
- You will see menu> choose wipe data/factory reset by vol up/down button then press power button to select.
- You phone will initiate procedure of resseting to factory settings.
- Select restart now to finish hard reset Greatcall Jitterbug Smart