When you need to hard reset Lenovo A5000 DS, you should know the facts especially when hard setting it.
Here is a guide on to hard reset your Lenovo A5000 DS:
- Firstly, you must hold down a Power key for about few seconds when you need to switch off its device.
- Secondly, you need to press to hold at the sim time two buttons such as Volume Up plus Power button. When you it through the Recovery Menu that appears in front by removing your fingers from a phone.
- You can use its Volume Down to the highlight “wipe data or factory reset”, when pushing the Power button when you need to confirm. You must make sure you select “Yes—to delete all common user data”.
- You can use the Volume Down button when scrolling it to Power key by selecting.
- You must restart the phone, by “rebooting the system now”.
Wait it to process complete to enable you reset it well.