Hard reset is the process of reinstating your gadget to its initial state. Before undertaking this process, it is advised to charge your phone battery and also ensure that all your data is backed up because you can`t recover it after reset. This article describes in details how you can hard reset a Bravis Solo phone.
Steps to do hard reset Bravis Solo phone:
- In case your phone is on, please turn it off
- Press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time until your device turns on.
- Use the volume down key to select the recovery mode. To navigate to this option, you will use the volume up button and then the volume down button to select.
- Once that is done, you are supposed to see an android robot image that has a red exclamation mark with the words no command.
- Hold the power button and then press and release the volume up button.
- Navigate using the volume buttons to the option wipe data/factory reset and use the power button to do the selection.
- Navigate to the yes erase all user data option and use the power button to select it.
- Once that is done, your Bravis Solo phone will erase all data and restart with its factory settings.