You can bypass the moments when you lock yourself out of your Bravis Biz phone by performing a “hard reset” (also known as a factory reset). When you do this, you will erase all the data that you had stored in your Bravia Biz phone.
To perform a hard reset on your Bravis Biz phone, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the phone
2. Press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” buttons and then press the “Power” button to turn the phone on. The word Start’ with an illustration of an arrow around it will appear.
3. Press the “Volume Down” button until the. Recovery’ option comes.
4. Press the “Power” button so that you select . Recovery’. The Android robot with an illustration of an exclamation mark will come to the screen.
5. Press and hold the “Power” button and at the same time press the button for “Volume Up”.
6. Use both volume buttons to scroll down to the. Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ choice.
7. Use the “Power” button to select it.
8. Use the volume buttons to scroll up/down to. Yes – Erase All User Data’.
9. Use the “Power” button to select it. All the data will be erased and you can now restart your phone.