Do you own a Bravis Trend phone and it’s getting too slow and unresponsive due to a lot of apps? Or do you want to start fresh with your phone, make it like it was when you unboxed it? Or do you want to hand it over to someone else? If your answer is yes then, you might be looking for how to do hard reset on Bravis Trend phone.
The phone comes with a 720p display, 1gb RAM, a Quad core processor and 4.4.2 Kitkat OS upgradable to Lollipop 5.1 Android. Before proceeding, let me remind you that a hard reset or a factory reset, erases all your app data, accounts and makes the phone new. Your data cannot be recovered unless you took backups.
To do a factory reset or a hard reset, there are two ways:
- Using the Settings Option
- Open Settings.
- Navigate to “Back up And Reset”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”
- Enter your PIN/Password or identity.
- Press Reset phone. The phone will clear all user data and reboot. You’ll notice it is just the way it was when you booted it the first time. Note: If your phone was running on Android
- You will have to enter the same email and password which you used it at the first time, otherwise the device becomes unusable.
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Hold volume up, volume down and power button for
3 seconds. Your phone will boot into recovery.
4 Using volume up button to navigate and power to select, choose Hard reset/ Wipe All option. You might have to enter a password. Your phone will be wiped and will become new.
Here you go! Now your data is erased. You can now safely hand over your phone to anyone.