If you are researching on how to do a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192, then it means you are having trouble accessing your phone as not password is accepted. With doing a hard reset the only option, here are steps to follow to go about it?
The most important thing advice given when searching on how to do a hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 is to charge the phone. With resets taking a lot of power and if the phone is not charged it can go black and never power up again.
Factory reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192
- Hold the power button and select the power off option to shut down the phone.
- To hard reset hold the volume button and the power button and press firmly, until for the android logo to appear.
- After this a menu showing a number of question will appear, scroll down using the minus volume until you reach the reset option.
- After selecting this, another menu will appear asking whether you want to delete all date.
- To reach this scroll down until you reach the erase/delete all and chose yes for factory a hard factory reset.