To do Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 there are mainly three ways :
1. By using phones Dialpad.
This is the best method for those who don’t have good knowledge about the Operating System of the phone.
To do this you need to :
• Dial the number *2767*3855# in your Samsung Galaxy S3. That’s it your done and your will phone automatically get factory reset.
2 Reset from Startup
It might be quiet difficult.
So follow the following steps carefully:
• Power Off the phone.
• Restart it by pressing volume key (up), power key and home button.
• You will see the Recovery screen. Scroll down by using volumes keys.
• Select factory data reset by using Home button.
3 By using settings of your phone
This method is also an easy just like the 1st one.
You will have to do the following:
- Go to the settings of your phone.
- Search for Backup & Reset. Select it and in it click the Factory Data Reset.
- You are done.
- It is important to note that by using any of the above method your data will permanently erase from your phone and will not be able get it back. Therefore it recommended to do this at your own risk.