1st way to do hard reset LG X135 L60i
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press and hold the left-hand button to reduce the volume + button on.
3. When the LED lights in the bottom of the phone, tap and hold the right hand Menu button (the button on the right). This must be done immediately before the logo appears on the screen LG. Continue to hold the left hand button to reduce the volume + button on.
4. When you see the logo of LG, continue to hold the button for 2 seconds, then release them all at once, before the logo disappears.
Wait until the hardware reset and turn on the phone.
2nd way to do factory reset LG X135 L60i
1. Turn off the phone. At the same time hold down the volume down, volume up, the Home button. Without releasing them we press the power button, hold it until the screen lights up and go. The three buttons – two volume and Home continue to hold up as long as the display shows a robot with an exclamation mark.
2. Now, let go of all the buttons and once press the power button.
3. In the System menu using the volume rocker Scroll to Wipe data / factory reset and press the Home button. Then also choose «Yes – delete all user data». Will begin a full discharge, after press the Home button.
When planning have a good hard reset LG X135 L60i, you must know the procedure on how you can make it work depending on what you would have. Here is a guide to help you do it.
Ensure you hard reset your LG X135 L60i since it has a memory as well as registry reset program. You will be sure that you do make that choice when you need these options. You must to erase all memory & hard drive space to enable you clean it before you can be able to install it again.
It also comes with a help File with systematic Instructions in a disk that you can follow when making your decision. Once you install it, you should start by rebooting your phone. You must confirm whether it works before you can start to use it again.
You should read the procedures well by rebooting it to make it work for you after doing a hard reset LG X135 L60 .