GT P7100 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the first tablet from Samsung with a 10.1-inch HD display and supporting HSPA+, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n connectivity. It also features a 3 megapixel rear camera and a 2 megapixel front camera, providing seamless 1080p HD video. The device is powered by a 1GHz dual core application processor.
What to do if you have forgotten your pattern (or as I call it Graphic key) or password on your gt-p7100?
Don’t worry there are few methods to recover or reset the Forgotten password.
- Try to unlock 5 times. After the fifth unsuccessful attempt, a notification will appear. Tap OK and allow the retry timer to count down to zero.
- Now it will ask you to write the email ID and password.
- Enter the Username and Password for the Google account attached to the device and tap Sign in.
- Draw a new unlock pattern to replace the forgotten one and tap Continue.
- To delete the drawn pattern and create a different one, tap Retry.
- Draw the same pattern again and tap Confirm.
If the first way does not work try the second: hard reset your device.
Attention “Factory reset” will delete all your data (settings and apps)
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power button.
- Release the Power button when you see the Samsung logo, but continue to hold Volume Up until the recovery screen appears.
- Use the Volume buttons to navigate the menu and select wipe data / factory reset. Press Home to choose the selection.
- Press Volume Up continue.
The Galaxy Tab should then go through the hard reset process.
In the future: write down your password on your memory and have a nice Day