Attention! Before doing this action please make backup and turn out sdcard and sim-card. If you ignore this info be ready that you lost all your data.
The process of wipping data from your BlackBerry Q5 is very simple, with a few details perhaps different from the past BlackBerry OS.
Hard Reset BlackBerry Q5
- Switch on your BlackBerry Q5
- Go to the device options
- In the device options, click security options
- Select General settings
- Next, press the menu key to confirm
- Click Wipe hand held, and in the check-boxes select the things(applications) to reset
- Click continue
- Now type blackberry, and then OK.
However, in case you have forgotten your phone lock, user code, Google lock or pattern lock, this is what you need to do.
- 1. Turn off your BlackBerry Q5
- 2. Remove your SIM card and SD card from your phone
- 3. Press and hold the Vol+ key and Vol- key
- 4. While still holding them simultaneously, press the power button
- 5. You will see the system recovery mode menu. Use the Vol- key to scroll and select wipe data/factory reset, and then press the power key to confirm.
- 6. Wait until the phone completes resetting, and then select reboot system now.
- 7. Press the power key to confirm.
- 8. Your phone is now okay! Lets Rock!!