You have two options to reset your LG VS930 4G Series smart phone: via the phone buttons or via the Settings menu.
Caution: If you complete a hard reset, all your applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a reset.
How to perform a hard reset LG VS930 4G if you have forgotten your passcode: reset password
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Power and Volume Down.
- Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen is displayed.
- Press the Power key to continue or the Volume Key to cancel.
- Press the Power key once more to confirm or the Volume keys to cancel.
Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
Hard Reset LG VS930 4G from the Settings menu:
- From the Home Screen, tap the Menu
- Tap Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset.
NOTE: Tap the checkbox to erase all contents from your Micro SD card when the phone is reset.
- Read the warning and tap Reset Phone.
- Tap Erase Everything.
NOTE: If a factory reset is performed, all installed application and user data will be erased. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
If you still have problems with your LG VS930 4G you can use LG Mobile Support Tool to repair your LG cell phone. After download, select menu Customer Support > Recovery Phone VS930.