1st way to do hard reset LG D325 – softway
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Go to Menu : Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory Data Reset and Choose : Reset Device > Delete all
2nd way to do factory reset – via button
- Power off your device.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button.
- When you see Factory data reset menu, then release holded buttons.
- Now you will see information to confirm Erase all user data & restore default settings?.
- Press Yes using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
When you want hard reset LG D325, you must understand the procedure on how you can do it through the process. These are the steps when hard resetting your LG D325:
- You must use your phone to erase it when you need to hard reset LG D325 will enable you use your phone well especially when looking for ideas on how to reset it. You need to switch it off to enable you delete all the data before you can start to use it depending on how it works well for you.
- The data that your hard reset LG has will be crucial when deleting all junk in it when you need the quality you would need. You ensure that you read instructions when deleting the data in the film.
- You should get advice from experts when hard resetting your LG. The guide will help you on to do a hard reset LG D325 faster and easily.