Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850 (a,s,f) is a smart phone using android OS,v4.4.4, released in September 2014.
If you have problems or forgot lock code, you want to sold out, other program problems than you need to do hard reset.
Consideration before hard resetting:
Risks in hard reset include lose of valuable data such as images, documents, videos, contact numbers in the mobile phone storage. Therefore it is advisable to backup data in advance and take out simcard and sdcard
Steps in hard resetting Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850
1. Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone.
2. Remove all SD cards and Sim Cards.
3. Put the battery and press HOME BUTTON, VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON.Once Samsung logo appears on the screen release the home button.
4. After pressing the buttons and you see the Android logo stop pressing the keys.
5.”System Recovery Mode” appears, use volume down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press POWER BUTTON.
6. Select “reboot system now” and press POWER BUTTON.
If you can access your phone you can do it from menu too.
Just go to Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Erase everything.