Phone hard is done to wipe all the data that is contained in the phone. When it comes to Nokia 130 DS dual sim, there are three methods that can be used to reset the phone back to factory settings. Below are the three procedures to follow when you want to hard reset Nokia 130 DS.
- When the phone is switched on, press the menu button and proceed with this order. Menu – >settings->phone->phone management->factory settings ->delete data and restore.
- Accept the operation and press yes.
- After this step, the phone will reset itself and restarts.
- Switch off the phone
- Press and hold down call button + * button + 3 button + power button until the Nokia logo appears.
- The device will reset itself and restart.
- Switch on the Nokia 130 ds handset.
- Enter the following code: *#7370#
- Enter your password (default password is 12345)
- After entering the password, the phone will reset and reboot.