Resetting HTC Desire 210 is easy and straight forward. However, before resetting your device, it is important to perform the following. First you should recharge the battery until it is completely full. After that backup all the mobile data to prevent data loss after factory reset. Before doing the reset, take out the SIM card and the SD card. When doing data backup, it is advisable to use external storage device or online backup applications such as Drop-box.
Hard reset HTC Desire 210:
- First step involves powering off the HTC 210 device.
- After that, one should press Power key + Volume up key. This will result to a recovery menu being displayed on your device screen.
- From the recovery menu, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset using the volume keys.
- To confirm the choice, select the Power key. From there select “Yes –Delete All User Data” to make a confirmation.
- After the process a message will appear confirming that the data has been wiped out.