Before you run a hard reset on your HTC Desire 526G, ensure you have no less than half of battery power. Furthermore, make sure that you remove your SD card from your cell phone. Also remember to back up your data on SD before doing hard reset.
Procedures to hard reset HTC Desire 526G
– Switch off your cellphone and wait for few second.
– Press power button and volume down button both at the same time.
– Release the buttons once the android image appears on your phone’s screen.
-Select Factory Reset on the menu that appears on the screen. Note that to scroll up and down on the menu; you will use volume up button and volume down button respectively. To confirm the selection, use the power button.
– The HTC Desire 526G will run a self-master reset procedure; there you will have to wait for a few seconds.
– After the processes are completed, the phone will restart itself and there you can continue using your phone.