When resetting you will use the internal settings of Motorola Droid Turbo phone
- You can simply complete the hard reset process by pressing on “Menu”.
- Select “Settings” and then press “Backup and Reset”.
- Now at that point choose “Factory data reset”.
- Tap “Reset phone” and agree to the warning alerts.
- Wait for the factory reset process to be completed.
Using the hardware method to hard reset Motorola DROID Turbo
- Turn off your Motorola Droid Turbo.
- Enter recovery mode on the Motorola Droid Turbo – that is done through bootloader mode.
- Once in recovery navigate the menu using volume up and down buttons for scrolling up and down. The power key is to select.
- Select the “wipe data factory reset”.
- Also select “Yes delete all user data” at the instance when prompted.
- Relax and Wait the hard reset operation as it is being performed.
- In the end, in the main menu of recovery choose “reboot system now”.
You have successfully completed the step by step guide. To that point you know simple and quick way to easily and safely hard reset the Motorola Droid Turbo.